Privacy: Your privacy is complete while you visit this site, though I cannot make the same promise if you follow the links that take you to other sites. If you send me an email message with a comment or question, I will use your email address only to respond to you.
If you follow my site, you will only receive emails about my site.
Currently I use Amazon Affiliates to earn commissions to help maintain the costs of running the site. The information I receive from Amazon includes what items were bought, and for what price. I am not told who bought them, or any identifying information about the purchaser.
Children: This site is not intended for children. However, parents may rest assured that there is no objectionable language or images on it. I cannot make the same guarantee for sites to which I link.
Copyright: The copyright for this site as a compilation is mine. The copyright for all individual blogs or other pieces is retained by their original authors, and they must be contacted for permission to use them; you may contact me for permission for blogs I wrote or others through me or their author’s webpage/email, if there is one. Permission is granted to print out a copy of any article for personal use.
Links: I welcome links to any page or blog on the site.
- When linking to a blog, you may quote up to 5% of the content of the article. If you wish to use more, you must request permission to do so in advance.
- Please link to blogs using the title of the blog, not phrases such as “this blog”
- Please link to the site’s home page with descriptive text along these lines: “Books 4 the Curious Child, A Children’s Book Reviewer’s Site.”
- If you like to use graphics for links, you may copy any of the large flower logos to your server (do not hot link): please include a text description also.
I do not do “link exchanges” and do not automatically reciprocate if someone links to my site. Instead, I link to sites I have seen, and selection for a link is based upon my judgment. Links are not the primary focus of my site, and so I link to only a small percentage of the sites I visit. Emails with the subject “link exchanges” or “reciprocal links” are usually ignored. You can suggest links to sites related to the world of children’s books, and, given time available, they may be considered.
Affiliations: To provide additional services for the site, and to raise funds to maintain the site, I have created connections to another site. Earnings from it help to support this site.
Here is a list of some of these other sites and what they do for this site:
- Amazon: I link book titles to the Amazon.com web site. If you click through to Amazon using these links, including the one here, I receive a tiny commission on any books or other items you buy during that visit. If you return to Amazon later, I do not; the links on my site have a special code. Legal language: Books 4 The Curious Child is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you have found the site useful. This page was last updated April 20, 2015.
If you need to get in touch with me, please see my contact page.